w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Find your Harmony by victoria pettella

When we sit
in the Q u i e t

When we S t a y
in the moment...

We Find
S t i l l n e s s
*

We create
Natural Calming Energy
Natural Healing 
and
We Rejuventae the Spirit
on all levels
*


When we feel in Harmony
we feel positive about Life,
our health improves,
our choices are made in clarity,
we feel at One
we feel peacefulness
and we find Home

Relaxation
*

Wonderful for the body
For the Spirit
For the soul
*
Relax
and
Learn to Let go
and go and go....

Always take time to
Connect In
*
Find your Balance
*
Feel your Perfect-Alignment



Feel attuned to your Natural state
of
HARMONY
*
Create with your Natural Essence
*
Explore YOU


Find your
Inner Peace
*
Create in that Peace
and build onto that Space
each day
every moment
*
You will begin to move
in the direction of Harmony
always
*
You will feel Lighter
F R E E
Purified
Whole
HAPPY


Honor your Health and Well-being,
Meet your needs,
Take care of your body
*
Create a daily intention to:
*******
~rest the body
~rest the mind
~calm the emotions
~release stress
~Create Harmony
*
Learn To:
*************
~Be Positive
~Remember JOY always
~Be Quick to Love and not so quick to Judge
~Become Self-aware
~Be Happy with who you are
~Appreciate Life
~Have Gratitude for everything
~Practice Patience....
~Practice Compassion

***
~Be Thankful in every moment
~Always know you can Create solutions
~Trust yourself and your Knowing
*
~Learn to think positively, create in that positivity and all will flourish
*
~Ignite even more personal power by being YOU
*
~Celebrate Life, those in your life, everything you have in your life
*
~Let go of the picture you have in mind and instead...Play in the Moment
and
 Feel the Power and Beauty of Life Shining Upon you
*
Be in Awe of Life
*
Recieve Blessings in whatever form they appear
*



*
Open your Heart 
to Life
to those you love
to the World,
The Planet,
All Nature Kingdoms
The Environment
Those in need
*
Always find time to
Lend a hand
Be Kind
Be gentle
Be loving
*
Make a positive impact
wherever you are
even in small ways
*
Give energy to your True Purpose
*
Walk your Path Fully
*
Shine your Light

You will Begin
to Find
JOY
E v e r y w h e r e
*
You will begin to find
 Clarity
Harmony
Peace
and
Immeasurable
Happiness

*************************
Articles of Well-being
Victoria Pettella
*****************

Living
In
Harmony

Thankyou Everyone
For your thoughtful comments and vsits!
Much appreciation!
*
Have a Wonderful week
*
Today I am joining
Claudia
for Finding Beauty Friday
http://www.dipityroad.com/summer/its-hot



Happy Friday

31 comments:

Barbara and Nancy said...

After reading this post and viewing your gorgeous photos I feel so relaxed. Thanks for this.

Kiki said...

Barbara and Nancy

Thanks so much..happy you enjoyed it!
Have a wonderful day and thankyou for the visit!
Kiki~

Anja said...

Dear Kiki,

I am so fond to have found your blog...it needs no more words.

Anja

Kiki said...

Anja

Hi Anja..lovely to meet you..thankyou for your kind words..so appreciated! and yay..welcome!
Kiki~

Diann @ The thrifty Groove said...

Hi Kiki!

this post is perfect because it describes exactly why I visit your beautiful blogs! It gives me a moment to center myself and just enjoy the moment!

Kiki said...

Diann@ the Thrifty groove

Yay..thanks for stopping by Diann..happy you enjoyed it..hugs!
Kiki~

Icy BC said...

Gorgeous series of pictures, KiKi..

Angel said...

Hello Again, I was so Entralled in your other rooms I never made it too the Kitchen and I am so hungry now , What's for Lunch ? hahaha just Love Ginger one of my very Favorites .....
And Saffron how Exotic ..... I'm sure we could whip up something Delightfully Enchanting for lunch... and something a little bit Wicked for dessert ...lol
Have an Enchanted Day ~
Angel

Olivia said...

LOVE those flowers!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

The Beauty of Herbs and this post are just wonderful dear friend. I hope you have a healthy weekend. Blessings to you.

Tammie said...

hello Kiki~
Thank you for all these wonderful reminders. Such perfect timing for me and how I am feeling right now! Such an inspiring post. xo

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

I find inner peace amidst nature.
Such painterly pictures, my lovely and pearl of words. Happy Sunday;-)

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Here's to you, sweet Kiki and your ever happy inspiring, creative lovely world! Flowers are Fabulous!
Wishing you a most wonderful new week with lots of happy moments! xxx

Kiki said...

Hi Everyone
Thankyou So much for all your fabulous comments..and sharings..so appreciated! thanks for visiting always!
Kiki~

Emm said...

This is a great post! Your words were as beautiful and inspiring as your photos!! "We Feel At One". I love that. I will relax tonight - it is something I don't allow myself to do often enough.

Sheila said...

Wow, Kiki, this post is absolutely, positively beautiful and truly the message I needed to hear today. I've been so focused on getting "things" completed that I have been feeling really out of sorts...balancing is exactly what I need to do!! Just lit a lovely sage and sweetgrass incense to help calm and clear. Thanks for this beautiful post...all your blogs are delicious!!

Michelle said...

I know this comment comes late - my birthday was July 20th and I am reading this on August 2nd! Your inspirational thoughts and writings are so beautiful and so true. Thanks for reminding me of what is truly important in life. I have been away from my blog and photography for a while now with summer business.....I really missing the creative times. Thanks again. Michelle "Mich's West Coast Journal".

stephanie levy said...

very true words and very beautiful post :) thank you!

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Hi wonderful you! You light up the day! What kind words you left for me and ahhh... after a wonderful day with friends today, your intentions in this post are ones I will write down for such peace. You are a natural at setting one at ease with your art and thoughts. Thank-you friend. Blessings.

Zuzu said...

Lovely ~ Kind ~ Joyous

Happy weekend to you, sweet Kiki!

maiaT said...

What a beautiful post Kiki it was a pleasure to read it. So many gorgeous pictures and words of wisdom.

JoyceAnn said...

Hi Kiki ~ Enjoyed every word and all the magical wisdom they provoke.

~ Beautiful Blessings ~

Laura Beth said...

What beautiful photos. So calming!

<3 Laura Beth

maggie said...

Great post, great timing for me to have found it today......

Fleur de Boheme said...

Thank you so much for your lovely comment! I haven´t had the time to update my blog regularly lately, but soon the summer season is over and then I´ll write every week again.

Your blog is great, too.

Thanks again for following, take care,

Kirsten

Kathy said...

very beautiful post with encouraging words and exquisite photography.
Amazing how God directed so many of the things you suggested -
what a lovely thought and what a loving God,
I hope you have a marvelous day,
Kathy

Rosey said...

I started doing yoga so I could relax. I think it is important. I used to be so bunged up. I love this post! Happy to read ALL of your blogs.

Griselda said...

Your blog is so inspiring...thanks so much.
Griselda

Zondra Art said...

Beautiful post, blog, photos...!!!
Big kisses from Croatia:)
Zondra Art

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Thank you for entering my giveaway, Kiki. I threw the sweet-Kiki-notes in the big giveaway bowl, fingers crossed for YOU.
Have a happy Sunday! xxx

Leaping Frog Design's said...

A beautiful way to start the day...reading your posts...Thank you Kiki!!

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *