w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Saturday, August 14, 2010

Morning Meditations with Victoria

To Stay True
to Who You Are
Always walk the
One Path
The Pathway your Heart set you Upon
and the One
that Always leads back to it.
~Victoria Pettella~






When you have forgotten the Song
 in your Heart
Open your Spirit
to the Sun
It will teach you How to sing
Like a child, who knows nothing of fear
and Everything
of  Magic, Joy and Infinite Love.
~Victoria Pettella~




15 comments:

Lori Saul said...

A beautiful post full of Autumn color and spiral path meditation. Thank you for your lovely comments on my blog as well Kiki. Have a lovely weekend!

Anja said...

Dear Kiki, I waited for the next morning and now I read it and it is so clear and tastes like honey in the morning. Anja

PS: Your fotos are very nice selected.

Inge said...

Hello Kiki, what a wonderful blog. Your daily blog entries and the pic are very nice.Thank you for joing me and for your nice blog entries. Have a nice time, Inge

Kiki said...

Lori Saul

Thanks so much Lori!

Kiki said...

Anja

Thanks so much Anja for your kind and sweet words!

Kiki said...

Inge

Hi Inge...thanks so much! I am happy you enjoyed it!

gemma said...

Coming by here this morning reminded me to pause.
Namaste

Elena said...

Great post Kiki and thank you for the awesome comment to my Shame in Art post. You rock!

Kiki said...

gemma

Thankyou gemma!! So happy you enjoyed it!

Kiki said...

Elena

Hugs Elena...thankyou for always leaving a sparkle!

Celestina Marie Designs said...

HI Kiki,
Oh just a beautiful and inspiring post. You truely spread encourageing words and I needed to read this wonderful post.

Thank you also for stopping by and your kind words. You are such a dear one!
Big Hugs, Celestina Marie

Krista, The Accidental Artist said...

Hi Kiki~

What a great blog! I so need this daily reminder in my life to take the time to pause... breath...and meditate. I think this will definitly become part of my daily routine to help with the creative and family life! Thank you!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Have a most wonderful weekend, sweet Kiki. Hope there will be lots of sunshine in Canada too! xxxx

Leaping Frog Design's said...

Thank you Kiki....I love to start my mornings out with your posts!!!

natividad said...

BELLISIMO BLOG.
SALUDOS

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *