w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Sunday, September 5, 2010

Morning Meditations with Victoria: Simplicity's Peaceful Destiny

Simplicity
Sings in Light
and Joy
Simplicity Creates Clarity and Focus
It is a powerful force that
Restores the Soul
it Lightens the Heart
Lessens Pain
Heals what is Broken
Clears the Path
Opens the Space
Carries only what is Divine
Lets go of  All that Burdens
Heals and transforms
 the rough edges of the dark
and makes them into smooth energies of light
*
Simplicity is a feather
Carrying  only itself
Carrying the True Purpose it is intended for
and nothing else that does not belong to it.
IT  knows it is boundless and limitless
 in it's Natural State
and limited when attached
 to what it does not truly need
*
Simplicity
adorns the Spirit with Only what it needs
It teaches you to remember ..that in this Space of Being
You can  Only and always FLY
*
Simplicity gives you Wings
It cuts away the dark, the deadened parts
the jagged rocks
and brings you into the Arms of the Sky
where you are
Empowered and Free
and you could never ever be caged again.
*
When you Embrace Simplicity
You embrace your True Power to Be
all that you Are and all that you came here to Be.
There is nothing in the way to clutter you
your path, your mind or your heart
 ..you can finally see and become.
You are at One with your Truest Self
and the Peaceful Destiny that calls you.
~Victoria Pettella~


29 comments:

Zuzu said...

Oh, I couldn't agree more. As Hubby & I simplified our life, we became happier and closer - and these feelings continue outward to others.
Have a wonderful weekend, dear Kiki!

Regina said...

Wonderful my friend.

Have a lovely week ahead.
xo

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Lovely post...and very inspiring too...I must always remind myself...SIMPLIFY!!! Dzintra♥x

Barbara and Nancy said...

love the ice cube-like crystals peaking from under the feathers. a gorgeous photo.
thanks for your comment about my lunch bag post - yes, i loved that old 30s lunch pail myself. i'd order it if i didn't want to "simplify".
nancy

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

W*O*N*D*E*R*F*U*L !!! The greatest pictures, sweet Kiki!!

Hope your week is off to a lovely start. xxooxxoo

Oana Roxana said...

When you Embrace Simplicity
You embrace your True Power to Be
all that you Are and all that you came here to Be.
I must think of this one. I think simple things are the most beautiful and as you said ...powerful.
As for the last picture,I think it says all. :)
Thank you for the comment,Victoria! xo :)

martinealison said...

Très joli et si juste... Si facile et si compliqué...

Inge said...

Such wonderful and inspiring words and photos. I love them.. Have a good week, Victoria. And thank you for your nice comment. Inge

JoMo said...

So true, it is the simple things in life that give the most joy. Beautiful post, thanks!
Cheers,
Jo

peggy gatto said...

your post is truly inspiring!
thank you!

Brayton Homestead Interiors said...

love it! those are certianly words to live by...

Karen

Tammie said...

this poem feels as though you let the spirit of simplicity guide your words, as though you entered its presence and it showed you its gifts. very inspiring....
i am still learning the art of simplicity~
lovely day to you dear lady
xx

Small Footprints said...

This is just beautiful! I hope you intended it for the Inspiration Avenue challenge because I included it ... it's too beautiful not to share!

gemma said...

Came here to find your lovely words.
Thank you for the reminder.
We really don't need to try so hard ~it already is~

WrightStuff said...

Gosh, I feel quite relaxed just reading this - what a beautiful poem and matched by a photograph that captures all that simplicity.

Has the postman been yet??? I always worry that stuff will get lost when it has to travel so far!

IM GIRL said...

I love your submission. Very relaxing and insightful. I find simplicity to be very freeing and renewing of your spirit.

jacqueline said...

This is truely beautiful ~ both your words and the photos! Thank you so much for such a lovely reminder of such a wonderful sentiment! have a lovely merry happy week and love to you!

Distressing Delilah a.k.a. jenn said...

sigh..this is so peaceful, I love it.

priti.lisa said...

Hi Victoria,
This was a good stab at simplify...but we all know you are anything but simple.
Everything you create is complex and thoughtful and has a piece of your rainbow soul in it.
Lovely work, truely. XoX

Zondra Art said...

thank you for your comment dear:)
Kisses.

Terri said...

Oh thank you so much for sharing this meditation on simplicity!
Hugs,
Terri

Elena said...

Always know where to come to soothe the heart....awesome photos and words.

maiaT said...

Beautiful, you always find the right words to to meditate on abstract things.
Thanks for sharing this lovely post.

Foxglove Spires said...

Thank you Kiki for visiting my blog and leaving such a lovely comment. Your blog is beautiful full of words of wisdom and peace. I am happy you visited me so I could find your blog.

Have a wonderful day. xx

I can't wait till I have more time to come back and look through more of you blog!

Shop-FMSeymour said...

Hi Kiki You have an amazing and inspiring blog. I'm glad I found you.

Your photos are wonderful too! :-)

Foxglove Spires said...

Kiki,I would like to pass to you a blog award which was given to me today, when you have some time please visit my blog.

Have a beautiful day. xx

Anja said...

Sometimes in life, one is on a crossing, the best choise is to take the way of simplicity, there lies trues, it is like a signpost.
:-)

Shop-FMSeymour said...

Hi Kiki,
Thank you very much for visiting my blog today and becoming a follower. :-)
I am looking forward to reading more of your wonderful blog of Harmony.
I hope you have a wonderful week. :-)

Patyclau said...

Very peacefull photos.

Hugs

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *