w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Morning Meditations with Victoria: Truth; Find Yours


Find Yours




Be empowered by it..
Honor it
Treasure it
Celebrate your Truth
*
Celebrate that everyone has their own Unique Truth


Find You
Find Home..what feels like Home to you
Trust in what you Know
Value what you Believe
Fly in this Beautiful Space
Know Who you are in this place



Follow your Heart's Vision


Explore  YOU.....Explore what you Value
Find your perfect harmony
*
Find the perfect way to express... your Life
Your Journey
Your Path
Your unique self
*

Set yourself
FREE to be...You
Create a Life Expression..that honors your values
and the way you wish to live your life here and now!


Honor the Sacred Part  of you  within
that simply KNOWS
even ...
when you do not.
*
Trust this invisible space
 of Love and Freedom and Wisdom
Let it guide you


Have Faith in Yourself
In Others.
in the World..
in the Future




Let your Inner Light guide you to all things..
Let others find their own way too

We all have a journey that is perfect for us
No one knows your path...but you.
Let others find the way  that is perfect for them too.



we are all different
we all may have different ways
of seeing the world
different things we beleive in
different things we value
Accept everyone exactly as they are
*
Celebrate your Own Spirit and the Spirit of others
and that we all live
a unique experience
while we are here
*
~Victoria Pettella~
*
Finding Harmony



29 comments:

Linda said...

I love this post Love the feeling it gives me. Thank you so much for your comment.

Laura said...

This is so beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
blessings
~*~

Terri said...

Bravo! Beauty and honor, two lovely aspects to show together!
Hugs of love to you dear.
Terri

Dosha said...

I woke up this morning with a bit of anxiety in my core. Something pulled me to your blog; it is the first entry which I've read from anyone in a very long time. Thank you for your assistance; my attitude has changed and I am centered once again. Sending warmth your way.

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

This post of you,dear KiKi makes my day,truly...
Adorable spirit and great SO lively mood here:-)))*

Thank you so very much,

Hugs and Love to you,
***Violetta***

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

What a sweet post...reminding us that we are all different...And how wonderful to be able to celebrate the differences...Blessings dear Kiki...Dzintra♥x

smArtee said...

Beautiful images...and wisdom for us all...Enjoy your day ..My Friend...and Thank You for this reminder..!

Auroran Lauriel said...

A lovely morning meditation. It is the time of day I think I would most benefit from such contemplating the thoughts in this post. Thank you for sharing your beautiful meditation with us.

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Thankyou Everyone for all your beautiful comments and sharings!
Much appreciated!

Thankyou...

Linda

Dosha

Auroran Lauriel

Violetta

Terri

Laura

smartee

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Thankyou Dzintra!!!

lila Braga said...

gorgeous!!!

Cobalt Violet said...

Awesome Kiki!!! I love love love this post! I think I am going to write "celebrate your truth" across my bedroom wall! Thank you. This was the perfect message for me today. :)
blessings and light to you.

Amanda said...

Hello,
I am finding this a little late but I wanted to comment anyway. This is so wonderful. Your words speak so beautifully. With the crazyness that this season can catch me up in, I appreciate your post to help me remember the importances in life. I am very thankful for finding this today and thankful to you for sharing!
Take Care, Amanda

Tammie said...

finding harmony
finding beauty and power in a word and in the beauty of the world around us
that is what your post reminds me of.
thank you for your wonderful inspirations... xo

Shop-FMSeymour said...

A wonderful post, and so true. Thank you, and gorgeous pictures too, as allways :-)

Janice said...

What beautiful work and thank you for your kind comments

LauraX said...

So beautiful Victoria...exactly how I feel, and I do my best to honor this practice of acceptance, love, compassion for all others in their own true paths....I'm so glad to have discovered your blog...we are certainly floating along on the same stream of consciousness...perhaps holding on to the same log...I have a special post coming on Thursday about embracing everyone exactly as they are.

gentle steps

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Hello Everyone, I have enjoyed reading your responses and visitng you all..thanks again!

Thankyou
Cobalt...yay!

Amanda..happy you enjoyed it.

Tammie..thanks for yoru beautiful words.


Shop FMSeymour
THanks so much!


Janice
Thank so muso appreciated!

LauraX
Wonderful, thanks for sharing....happy you enjoyed it.



Have a beautful week everyone
Victoria

Anja said...

What nice words you found in this post, I love them.

***Icy BC said...

Gorgeous post KiKi..and Happy Holidays!

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Oh my, haven't I been at your magical place for this long, I am a bit ashamed sweet Kiki. Loved your post, the words and stones are awesome!!
Have a happy last week before Christmas, my friend xxxx

Malu said...

Victoria,


Adoro seu blog , é muito lindo !

FELIZ NATAL!


Beijo.

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Wishing you the merriest of Christmases, sweet Kiki! xxxx And some snowy sprinkles for a sparkling Thursday too ^_^

Inge said...

Victoria, wishing you a Merry Christmas. I hope you will have a joyful time, Greetings Inge

weekend et coup de brosse said...

Très bonnes fêtes de fin d'année à vous Victoria, joie et bonheur !
cath

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Happy celebrating and a most wonderful New Year! xxxx

LauraX said...

Happy New Year Victoria! May the year to come be rich with blessings for you.

Malu said...

Victoria,

I love your blog ... :)

Happy New Year!
Peace , Love and Harmony.

Kisses.

JoMo said...

Hi Victoria, this is beautiful. Words, images: inspiring. Happy new year my friend :)
Cheers,
Jo

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *