w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Meditations with Victoria: Show Up and Shine in All Directions, The World needs your LIGHT


Come out..
Shine
Show up!
Be All that you ARE

The Journey to be you..is a GIFT
you do not have to wait
for others to approve or value you

Value yourself
Value your Spirit
Honor and Celebrate your unique self and who you are

If you already Shine..keep shining
if you find it hard..start somewhere...
Don't hold back your light..
it is why you are here!




Don't hide..you are here to be you.
Don't be afraid to be you..
that was not an accident at all..
it is perfectly divine..
show up just as you are

Come to life fully
and express your spirit fully
shine in all directions..
let yourself go..




The energy you use
to hold yourself back...
is holding LIGHT back
from the World
and those in your life

s h i n e
S h i n e
S H I N E




Part of finding harmony..
is Honoring the person you are Within..
and allowing that to flourish and to bloom
without hesitation or apology..
Have Courage to be YOU

Feel JOYFUL and EXCITED
about All that you Are
Fly With that EMPOWERED -KNOWING
that you are Valuable and Divine
Perfect
just as you are

 and CELEBRATE that this is an absolutely perfect opportunity
to SHOW UP in LIFE just as you are
...and who you are ...is beautiful, wonderful and worthy
and POWERFUL

If you find it hard to show up..and to shine..
begin in small steps..
Love yourself Unconditionally
and With a passion..share your light



Ask youself....
if there are any pieces of you
that you are holding back
Ask yourself if there are any parts
that you have not allowed
to fly out in the open space..

if there are any parts of you
that need freedom,
healing, expression,
acceptance..or ever BIRTH
..begin that journey...
and set these parts of yourself  FREE!

Eveything about you is relevant, purposeful
valuable and  it is all a  unique gift.

Don't hold that light back..
don't keep the world in the dark
While you are on the Earth..
you only have one thing to do..with all your heart and might..
It is
to Be you.....
and Harmony will bloom.



 
And the Magnificent thing is
that it Blooms..
not only in YOU....

but it Blooms
" Infinite Harmony"
into the World.

The world needs every single
Ingredient of Harmony..

You are One of these
Powerful Ingredients!

Now that you know..
How can you  ever hold back
your Light and Empowered-Harmony from the World?
the World needs your LIGHT!
SHINE
~Victoria Pettella~


Finding Harmony
***

All Content Photos Articles created by
Victoria Pettella

29 comments:

Veronica Fukuda said...

visit my first blog,
http://veronicafukuda.blogspot.com
the other blog, in construction...
sorry my english!!!
thanks, congratulations for beautiful work!

Kim said...

What a wonderful post! This was so encouraging! Victoria, you should write a little self-help book. It would be fabulous with all of your encouraging poems and words!

You certainly have a way of inspiring others.

Hugs to you my kindred friend. :)

Tammie Lee said...

lovely meditation and photographs of beauty and grace. thank you~

mirsini's creations said...

Wonderful meditation my wonderful friend!! You are a healer of the soul !! I agree with Kim that you should write a little self-help book!!! You are fabulous !!
Send you my love and lots of kisses !! :o)))))

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Victoria,you make me SOoooooooooo fantastic crazy...with a good meaning of this word:-)))*

You photos are beyond gorgeous,full of magnificent love,peace and garmony!!!
And you meditations also take me away to a wonderful,wonderful world,my dear friend:-)))
Thank you so very much!

Wish you beautiful Mom day weekend,
Hugs and Love,
***Violetta***

Jacqui said...

This is a very beautiful post, I wish I had your way with words, how very inspiring. And the pictures are stunning!!!

Hugs
Jacqui

Brianne said...

Wow, this is one of your most powerful posts, Victoria. I do need to meditate to allow the birth to the light of any unborn light of myself. This is not the first time this "concept" has come to me in the last couple of weeks. So, you know what that means. Thank you for being a part of the universal message of love and harmony. Peace.

Martina said...

Such a lovely post Kiki! Am having a quiet evening on my own, to find my balance, and you words are just right to turn inside and listen to the inner music! BLOOM is my word for this year! Have a magical weekend dear one, am sending lots of good vibes your way!

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Thankyou everyone for such beautiful words and sharings!

Thankyou

Veronica Furkuda
Thanks so much! I am happy to join your site!


Brianne
Thanks so much for such beautiful words..I am happy you connected with it! Thanks for sharing your magic here always! and yes universal synchronicity is wonderful isnt it!

Jacqui
Thanks so much for your super kind words Jacqui!

Violetta
yay..V...you are so fabulous and wonderful..thanks for your magical words! Hugs!!

Kim
Thankyou KIm..you are a shining star!


mirsini's creations
AW..yay..thankyou too..you are fabulous for saying to! hugs!


Tammie lee
thanks so much..hugs

Kiki aka Victoria said...

Martina
yay Martina..thankyou so much for your lovely visit and beautiful words!

Victoria said...

Victoria, a wonderful meditatiĆ³n.Thank you for being a message of love harmony and peace. Your photos are all magnificent. hugs tou you.

Paula said...

Dearest Victoria,
Such an inspiring post! Oftentimes, I find myself holding back my true self. I don't know why I do this, for it has been a lifelong trait I have been trying desperately to break. ~ I read the most wonderful quote last week that resonated deeply within me ... it simply stated, "be you, everyone else is already taken." Your beautifully written words are much more eloquent, poetic, and heartfelt. Thank you!

Wishing you a weekend seeped in peace ... may your footfalls lead you lightly ...

Fallingladies said...

THanks for such a great message! Your photos are so inspiring as well!

Mina said...

Oh Victoria, you are like a magical fairy sent here to give us all wings. Your shine is brilliant in luster.

Epiphany Star ~carrie~ said...

Visiting your blogs is like taking a deep nourishing breath...I feel peaceful and more connected when I leave :) Plus your beautiful images I carry in my heart and remember throughout my day to inspire me and remind me of the sacred in all. Thanks for the meditation!

Emm said...

Victoria, you are such an inspiration! I needed to read this at the beginning of the week; I want to shine, shine, shine!

Leovi said...

Flowers very intriguing, gorgeous tones. Preciosas and very much harmony

Kiki aka Victoria said...

THANKYOU Everyone for all your beautiful words and for visiting...much appreciation! Thanks for sharing your light and wisdom always!
Victoria

Lori Saul said...

Such beautfiul soft imagery full of the ripeness of spring into summer!

Coco Coterie said...

I just love the richness and luxe of your photographs. I can only imagine they reflect the depth of your beauty and sweet spirit ~ xox Alexandra

~*~ saskia ~*~ said...

Beautiful words and pictures to start my weekend too, sweet sweet Kiki.
Have a fabulous one! o xx o

fernenland said...

Gorgeous photos and fascinating website. Will be back to explore further. Do you make greeting cards from your photos?

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

So brilliant, so brilliant. Thanks for this meditation. I will ask these questions of myself tonight as I quiet my world. I will give my all and not stay in others imposed shadows. I value knowing you and your gifts. I am so lucky. Blessings and goodnight, friend.

Cloudia said...

Glad you found me so I could see this wonderful blog!!!



Warm Aloha from Honolulu

Comfort Spiral

><}}(°>


><}}(°>

<°)}}><

Rosey said...

You always have such positive words! I think that learning to love myself is a slow process but these ideas you give will definitely help.
Thanks for your sweet and cheery comments on my blog.
R

Such a Wondrous Place this Faery Space said...

Just coming by to find some harmony, dear one. Love that magic and light that you share. I appreciate your inspirational, kind, posts. Blessings.

Anja said...

Dear Kiki,
I had to smile the whole time I read this new post from you, like opening the own wings and trying them out perhaps you can sense their little breath they made.
Be embrassed that was so lovely thank you!!
Anja

ruma said...

Hello.
Thank you for your visit.

The lovely heart will invite all peace.
Peaceful landscaping creek...

Dear hug, from Japan.
ruma

Gerri Herbst said...

Beautiful photo scapes and lovely poetry.Thanks for yr sweet comments on my peony painting today.

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *