w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Saturday, November 19, 2011

Release your Tears so that you may heal: Open up and Let go


Release
your hurts
your pain
let go

Open your heart
to those hurt and in pain
Listen to them
comfort them
Be there

Understand it is an Honor to be there
for those when they need you
Even without words
silence and connection brings peace

Open your Self
and share your heart
If you are hurting
let yourself be heard
let your feelings be known
someone will hear you
someone will comfort you
Let your fear go that
you will not be understood
let someone IN
share your heartache so that you can begin to heal
*
Releasing what is burdening you
will lighten your heart
letting your feelings fall out instead of carrying them
will lift your mind with light and peace
Know how to let go and release
set your self free
*
~Victoria Pettella~


Being there for Others
You may never know
what is truly happening in someone's life
be there for those you care for
those you love
friends, family
You may be..all that someone has
Be awake..Listen
be there
Make time for others..

When someone feels heard
they begin to heal
when you listen
you help them heal

A tear falls
so that it can nourish new beginnings
and so that you can become strong again
with hope, life and love

I dedicate this post..
to those who need healing
to those hurting and need to know they are loved
just as they are

and not to let go of hope
talking is a beginning
sharing and releasing pain
is healing
Be there for those in your life.
be there!
*
Victoria




19 comments:

Martina said...

Beautiful post Kiki! We all have things we need to let go of, to make room for light and for healing ... I'll dedicate this weekend to emotional housekleening - have a sweet day dear one! xx

Purpletreebird said...

Your words touch me and resonate today of all days. A day when I'm trying so hard to be there for someone and I hope I'm helping, I really do. Thankyou Victoria, I'm going to read your words again now. :o)
Jess x x

Mina said...

Such truth in your prose, my sweet friend. It seems we are so afraid of showing sorrow when it should be embraced as a human emotion that needs release. May we all find wholeness and acceptance within our own hearts. Hugs to you, Mina

Vivienne Moss said...

Beautiful as always. I feel much love in this blogging community. There is always a kind word when someone is having a hard time. I feel blessed to know that people are there when I need them most.

Blessings to you dear kindered friend, V,

P.S. You won the book. Visit my blog for details. Congrats!!!!

VMcreation-fashion-studio-atelier said...

Mostly touching for today is you post,dear Victoria!!!

HOW fantastic you can whrite.........LOVE all feelings behind of it:-)*

Thank you,my dearest friend,

Much Love and hugs,
***Violetta***

Carrie Wachter~Martinez said...

You are a blessing! Much love, my fave kindred bloggy sister!

Terri said...

Such a love filled post...it is perfect, and I am holding your words in my heart.
hugs,
Terri

Emm said...

Beautiful, as always Victoria, and as always, advice I really needed to hear right now.

earthenmagic said...

...soul journey towards ~ compassion ~ unconditional love ~ the healer in me ~ is the healer in yoU ~ may all those sensitive souls whom are in need ~ be drawn toward this corner of a most beautiful world ~ blessed be victoria!...

Cobalt Violet said...

Beautiful ... and so perfect today.
Blessings to you Victoria.
You shine the light!

Victoria said...

Thankyou Everyone for all your beautiful sharings and words...
Deep appreciation always!
Victoria

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Beautiful words as always Victoria...we all carry things we need to let go to move on...I'm going to go back re read this post...Have an awesome day...Dzintra xo

Mademoiselle Poirot said...

This is beautiful. I read it twice and it really touched me. I'm very happy to follow you now too. Have a lovely week xo

Haddock said...

So colourful.
The words and the pictures compliment each other.

joanne May said...

Lovely post, your words have truly touched me because at this time of year I always think of my sweet sister.
She died 2 years ago and I cried so much when she left this world. It is true, tears do help you release and heal all the hurts and pain.

Thank you for sharing,
Jo.

CraveCute said...

Your blog is such a breath of fresh air! Love the thoughtful writing and amazing beauty in the images. Thank you for making the blog world more beautiful! Hugs ~ Diane

Rebecca @ In The Garden said...

So beautiful, and so true. :'(

Catharina Maria said...

Thank you for your visit !
I am now a follower of your blog and I come back soon .
Your blog is beautiful !!!
Love from the Netherlands ♥RINI♥

Evelyn said...

Love your photos Victoria. Have a wonderful weekend. Ev

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *