w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Monday, March 19, 2012

Spring Awakens..


Awakening with Each New Season
Brings Gifts
of Transformation
Allow your whole Being
Body, Mind, heart and Spirit
to Transition
into
NEW ENERGY
*





Fall Inside the Bloom
Let it carry you
into a new world..
*





Take a Moment to Welcome the new season
into your Heart, Mind and Spirit




Spiritual Reflection...


Wishing you all
the Gifts of Spring
Enjoy the Magic of this New Energy..
Create with this new world
Victoria


FINDING HARMONY
*


HAPPY SPRING
CELEBRATE CREATION
*

11 comments:

Terri said...

Victoria, I have lingered here a while as I take in the energy of your beautiful spring post. Thank you for reminding me to welcome the new season, to set my intention to be open to my soul. Your spring image with the lovely ring is so delicate and dear. Thank you for your healing post.
Hugs,
Terri

Jane said...

Happy Spring :) Thank you for this inVIGORating post! I love all the colours Victoria, most springlike!! Your rings are beautiful.

martinealison said...

Le printemps est une saison de renouveau et en ce qui me concerne c'est ma saison préférée... j'aime cette période de l'année et j'aimerais tant qu'elle ne puisse avancer que lentement...
gros bisous à vous

Inge said...

Love your spring post - Wishing you a great spring time and a lot of new energy, too. Take care, Inge

Martina said...

I so love the coming of spring, the crisp yellow green of new leaves and the sweet smell of trees in bloom. It's like being born again. Let's celebrate Kiki - big hugs to you and your lovely magic!

Suzanne said...

I LOVE SPRING!

Joanne said...

Spring blessings to you my friend!
Yet another lovely post full of gentle thoughts and inspiration. I love your photos with words and especially like the picture of the lady with the white dove. I was wondering who painted the picture?

I can still see you producing a picture book with your meditations.
Maybe you could call it Spiritual Reflections... Just a thought! ;-)

mirsini's creations said...

Wow...my fairy friend !!!! Your amazingly beautiful photos and your sweet and relaxing words are giving me.. always.. so much strength and joy to my heart !!!!
You are my loving Fairy queen !!!
Love your magical rings and the beautiful paint that is hanging in your wall !!!
kISSES!!!! :o))

Tina´s PicStory said...

welcome to tina´s picstory! :)
is it salt, sugar or cristals where the cardamom is laying in?

earthenmagic said...

...hello dearest kindred! ~ crystal light spirit ~ flowing ~ warm currents of love energy ~ singing lullaby magic ~ i unfurl ~ a fragile petal ~ dew drops upon the threshold ~ into a new awareness ~ blessed be Victoria!...
...xXx...
...i bequeath a sonnet for thee...

Venus Blues Hideaway said...

Your post is beautiful as are your photos and your words. So refreshing and lovely.

Faye

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *