w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Saturday, April 28, 2012

Juicing Inspirations: Pure Potions




JUICING INSPIRATIONS



POWERFUL

HEALTHY

NOURISHING

ENERGY BOOSTING MAGIC


Do you have any fave combos 
of Fruits or Veggies or Both

..or anything you LOVE to juice?


Any Magical or Healing Recipes you'd love to share?




I have Loved experimenting with Juicing over the years...different combos..all unique
There is something so beautiful about the Natural COLORS that appear..Magical!










Fresh Juice is an 
INCREDIBLE POTION 
to add to your day


  
Some of the Juice Photos here are combos of 
Pineapple and Strawberry
apples..pears..mangos
all deliscious..
*
There are endless combos to Juice..

(Straight pineapple is also sublime)
*

Depending of what you love..what is in season
what you have on hand..
 Juicing is wonderfully energizing, healing, cleansing, revitalizing
 and pure harmony!



Cheers..

Happy Juicing..!



FINDING HARMONY

12 comments:

earthenmagic said...

...vibrational liquid therapy ~ spectral wisdom of the plant kingdom ~ vitality ~ life spheres ~ tiny light energies in a cup ~ blessed be!...
...xXx...

martinealison said...

Hummm... Juste envie de goûter rien qu'à voir la couleur de cette merveilleuse potion.
Gros bisous

Martina said...

Hmmm, I want a fresh pressed juice now - am CRAVING it! I love almost all fruit juices, orange and ginger with appe is nice, but also just fresh apple juice - do yummy! Have a delicious sunday!

Denise Gilgannon said...

Love your images! I am recently into concocting my own "energy and nutrional dynamite drinks" as I call them...so this was just a great visit to your site! Thanks!

Terri said...

Your healing delicious drink looks so yummy! It looks like the one I had this morning. Yum! Fresh Young Tai Coconut milk, juice from a Tangelo, a handful of fresh local Strawberries, a few blueberries and the Vitamix!
I have enjoyed green smoothies over the years too, very energizing.

Hugs,
Terri

Chapas said...

This juice looks delicious ! I love juices and soups! It makes me feel really good !

Jutta said...

How delicious! i love ALL freshly squeezed juice, it is so wonderfully alive!
thanks so much for visiting my blog and for your lovely comment on my cupcakes, got me to visit you.
i like finding harmony and am following you now on gfc. would be honored if you would like to follow back, but no hard feelings if not :-)
love
jutta

Tammie Lee said...

oh my goodness and yum too!
i got the goodness just from looking at your photos and reading your words. Still I will be making juice soon after seeing this, thank you!

Victoria said...

Thankyou everyone for all your beautiful comments!

earthemagic
Yay..thankyou for your magical words!


martinealison
Merci Martine!!


Martina
oh yummy..that sounds divine.. ginger will add a spark for sure! Fabulous!Thanks for your potion!


Terri
Yay Terri..that sounds super fabulous..totally sublime..can I have some please! Beautiful combos! Thanks so much for sharing!

Chapas
Thanks so much Chapas..thanks for visiting!


Jutta
Hi Jutta..thanks for visiting and I love your fabulous blog..see you soon!

Tammie Lee
yay..thanks Tammie..enjoy your potion!

Isabella said...

Thank you for following Sweet Zen Life. I just love your blog so I am following you.
Isabella

Maria at inredningsvis.se said...

AMAZING POST:) your blos is sooo beautiful...and I thank you for sweet words on my blog:) its a shame you dont have twitter or FB though...I cant follow.
come back soon.

LOVE Maria at inredningsvis.se

Giancarlo said...

Da una semplice sprumuta hai fatto dei bellissimi clik, brava!
buona giornata...ciao

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *