w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Moments of Meditation



MOMENTS OF MEDITATION
*
Find a Moment
To be STILL
To REFLECT
To Find GRATITUDE
*

Find a Moment
To Listen IN
To RECEIVE
To RENEW
*

Find a Moment
To Be In AWE
To Find Beauty in All Things
To Appreciate all that you have
*

Find  a Moment
To Move the Breath Inward
and Flow it Outward
to Witness the Peacefulness
In each Sacred Breath
Like a Prayer of Creation
*


Find  a Moment
To Notice this very day
and the Aliveness Living Inside of it
and that You are also Living inside of this Miracle 
of Time and Space and Consciousness
*
Find  a Moment
to CONNECT
to RECONNECT
To Align and Re-align
To Find Your Unique Harmony
*

Find a moment 
to Love
to Forgive
To grieve what is lost
and Find Joy in the Gifts and Treasures 
that are around you always
*




Find a Moment
to Release
to find remedy
To Let go 
to Begin again
*

Find a Moment
To Ignite your Inner Magic
To Fly with an Empowered Heart
ATTUNE to your SPIRIT'S LOVE
and
AWAKEN
With
CREATION
Victoria Pettella~
*

FIND A MOMENT....



Finding Harmony
*


16 comments:

EM Illustrator said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Jan said...

~~~Breathtaking in its beauty of words and its images~~~

Jan

weekend et coup de brosse said...

Très beau post, trouver la voie de la méditation c'est long travail sur soi!
jolies phrases et superbes photos!
Bisous Victoria

earthenmagic said...

...greetings dear kindred Victoria!... ...after sitting awhile here ~ i ventured out ~ to let the chookies roam free and give them their dawn-song feed ~ all the while ~ with yoU walking by my side ~ and ~ together we reflected upon the glorious winter mists ~ haloed and bejeweled aqua kisses ~ from the rains ~ and journeyed inwardly ~ to a quiet peaceful place ~ and ~ then smiled ~ a knowing radiant smile at each other! ~ blessed be dear kindred soul sister!... ...xXx... ...Samantha...

Victoria said...

Thankyou so much

earthenmagic..hugs and sparkles and mnay thanks for your words of beauty! you are such a poetess!

Cath/weekend coup de brosse
merci..you are always so wonderfully kind and uplifting!

Jan..wow..thankyou for your wonderful words! so appreciated!

Em illustrator
Many thanks!!

Giancarlo said...

Felice fine settimana...ciao

"Auntie" sezzzzzz... said...

What a beautiful blog you have here, my Dear...

Gentle hugs,
"Auntie"

Jane said...

Breathtaking. These images are like something out of a dream Victoria. So very lovely.

Martina said...

SO BEAUTIFUL Kiki! Yes, moments like this are so much needed. I'll take this evening all to myself and tune inside. Hugs for a magical start to the week!

Bohemian said...

I've found my Moment... what an Uplifting and Reflective Post my Friend!

Blessings from the Arizona Desert... Dawn... The Bohemian

Steph said...

so glad to have found your beautiful blogs .. like a refreshing magical oasis, I'll have to come hang out here often! warm wishes to you :-)

One Conscious Dreamer said...

Thank you so much for your visit and your uplifting comment.

I decided to take a moment, as you say, and visit some of your other blog sites, and I am happy I did.

There is a powerful light emanating from this page. One that I would love to be a part of.

"Each moment you can Choose to begin again "

this has great meaning for me right now. Sending a thousand blessings your way sweet lady.

hugs Sharon

Martina said...

Dear Kiki, thank you for coming the other day! I so need a moment of meditation now - you had just the right reminder!

Helen H Trachy said...

Hi Victoria! What a lovely post! It is so easy to get caught in the rush and demands of everyday. Your words of wisdom are just what I need today. Your photos are splendid and I hope your day is full of satisfaction and joy.
Hugs

Cobalt Violet said...

Amazing and beautiful! I want to read this all the time!
Hope you are well Victoria! I had a little break for health stuff but I am finally making my way around to see my lovely blog friends! Blessings and light to you!

Lady of the Woods said...

I must spend more time here, it is such a place that feels like home.
I must ask you again, you once told me the name of that lady statue with the veil and crown, and I tried to find one and could not, at any wal-mart anywhere...can you tell me again her name? I must keep looking, I really love that statue for some reason. And you have inspired me me to put together some bowl or plate with crystals and such for a gift to the elements I am trying to work with again. blessings, lady

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *