w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Friday, October 26, 2012

Become your Fully Realised Self



Do Not wait any longer to set yourself free
In this moment you can become Awake
Do not wait to truly Live and Shine
Choose to Be all that you are right now..

Do not hold your true essence back
Let it become fully realised..
let it become all it wishes to be
Let it Create all it wishes to create

The moment you decide
to finally step out of the way of your spirit
to finally let it all go
you have set yourself free

there is nothing to hold onto..or burden yourself with
you have given yourself up... to the Light
Light that dances in honor and celebration
of all you came here to Be
In this moment..I stand in True Embrace of my Fully Realised Self
so that all pieces of me can bloom into their fullest potential
and into their most Divine Form
in the most Divine Way
in the Purest Light and In the Greatest Love
And Always Creating from my Highest Nature.
~Victoria Pettella~


7 comments:

martinealison said...

Une jolie publication...
En cette période de l'année, en automne, je ne peux pas vraiment dire que je me sente au mieux. Je n'aime pas cette saison qui me rend mélancolique...
Gros bisous à vous et bon weekend.

Kay G. said...

I would listen to the voice of my inner magic but there is another voice telling me I have a nagging backache! I tell it to be quiet and take a Nuprin, and keep trying to hear the magical voice. :-)

Sharon Souter said...

You have the most beautiful blog Victoria. I always enjoy visiting - even if I am usually a bit overawed and can't think of anything profound enough to say.

I'm here to let you know that my little sunbeam is shining on your blog this month. Hope you enjoy it.

grace matthew said...

Such stunning images, and the wonderful sense of sharing in your words makes me feel truly connected to Spirit at this deeply Sacred time of year. The photos keeps me on the mood to meditate. Blessings to you my friend.
Ecommerce Australia

Donna Yates said...

I love this blog! Thank you for a blog so peaceful. I found you on Sharon's Sunlit Memories. congrats on your award too.

Rosey said...

May your Thanksgiving holiday be filled with peace and light.
Namaste, Kiki!
It was wonderful to hear from you.
Hope you are well.

One Conscious Dreamer said...

I thought I would venture here
this morning Victoria to tell you
I have missed you.

I thought I would linger a while
inhale peace, and rest myself.

Love and blessings of light to you
sister of my heart.


hugs Sharon

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *