w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Meditations of Green Magic: Abundance, Nature, Heart Chakra Reflections





















Wishing you Green Magic, Blessings and Harmony..Body Mind, Heart and Spirit
Victoria~





8 comments:

Vivienne Moss said...

I feel recharged... full of life after reading this. Such moments of true bliss in this beautiful work of art. I feel blessed with the Spirit of All. Thank you....

Blessings of Love and Light, Viv

Jess said...

A lovely post and just what I need to hear today. I'm in a lot of pain with my foot after having treatment this afternoon. It'll be fine soon but right now, I need GREEN!xx

CraveCute said...

Thank you for these moments of Green Bliss! I always feel recharged after spending time with my Green friends in the garden!

Martina said...

Green magic is perfect for this time of year - just breathe it all in! Love for a happy rest of the week!

Violetta Cordes-Medvedeva said...

Beautiful GREEN meditation,Victoria.......!!!

LOVE this way to do meditation,your way:)*


Hugs to you,
***Violetta***

earthenmagic said...

...vivid green deliciousness ~ a sense of well being ~ a nurturing resonance ~ the nectar of life ~ bliss ~ blessed be! ~ mine dear kindred heart!...(O:

Dianne said...

Green rules me, thank you for honoring the magical green in all our lives. I have the biggest smile on my face which I will keep with me forever, THANK YOU my dearest kindred spirit you honor us, Namaste. Have a wonderful week sweety..

Carrie Wachter said...

Beautiful!

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *