w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Monday, September 23, 2013

Healing Potions for every season: Create your Own







Each season we can create wonderful healthy drinks 
that nourish and inspire our well-being.

We are each unique in what we need and what works for you individually!


This summer my body was in the mood for  Fresh Cucumber juice..
This was summer's healing potion for me!




My brother and his wife 
generously gave me tons of fresh cucumbers 
from thier garden! 
Perfect!






 I enjoyed just plain cucumber juice, and even some different combos!
Do you have any fave summer combos?





A friend passed on this recipe to me, avocado-cucumber and lemon.

In this recipe below, if you want to add an avocado for some creaminess 
take what you have juiced, mix it in a blender, then add the avocado last
whiz it up for  a few seconds.....if longer it gets real puffy! (Up to you!)




And now that a New Season has arrived...
I am sure to create new combos for my Autumn Body!

 We can create different healing combos to shift into each seasonal body..

Listen close to what your body needs... create something wonderful!
What are your new healthy habits if any?

***I also love just plain  water and fresh lemon or lime juice early morning.
Simple and brilliant and cleansing for the body!



I will be sure to post my Autumn Potions...and feel free to share if you have any faves!
Or if you have any wonderful recipes, ideas or combos..please share!

Wishing you Healing, and Well-Being and Harmony!




FINDING HARMONY
*


Below are other healing potions
and favorite foods I enjoyed this this year






many variations of whatever fruit or juice combos I had..sometime nectarines..orange etc..




So with Autumn here...it will be fun to explore New Magic..new foods..new potions for well-being!!

14 comments:

Suzanne said...

I love juicing!

My favorite is:
beets
cucumber
ginger
carrot
apple
kale
celery

Very very good for energy

Laurie said...

ooooo, I love the sound of this!! I'm not able to drink coffee or tea so I drink hot water with sliced ginger, lemon and honey everyday, I also like fennel seeds brewed in hot water, I love the sound of the avacdo addition to your potion, makes it all the more yummy and decadent!

Victoria said...

Suzanne
Oh yummy!beautiful list..I love them all ...except I cannot eat carrots( I am allergic to them)
Beets are so vibrantly gorgeous aren't they! I also love adding ginger root for zip! thanks for sharing your magical list..lovely!

Victoria said...

Laurie
wow..so lovely Laurie..those combos sound soothing and healing..I love ginger in my tea too..wonderful..thanks for sharing your magic too!

Carrie Wachter Martinez said...

yum!

martinealison said...

Bonjour,

Je ne pense que je pourrai supporter des boissons à base de concombre. Je le digère très mal.
Cependant celui de la mangue! oh oui !
J'ai commencé les potages de légumes mais je reste encore sur ceux de l'été (courgette, tomate, ail, échalotes, poivrons...).
Cet été j'ai fait une cure de melon ! et je persiste encore. je ne sais pas si c'est bon pour le corps ! mais j'aime ça !
Gros bisous

VM Creation Atelier said...

Colourful and tasty.... Post to try making those tasty inspirational things,Victoria!!!
Fantastic:)))
Hugs from here,
***Violetta***

earthenmagic said...

...divine deliciousness! ~ thank yoU! ~ for such an awesome share! ~ blessed be!...(O:

Lisa Isabella Russo said...

Your healing remedies look so yummy! They are so beautifully photographed...

Jo May said...

Wow! Inspiring smoothies. Thank you Victoria!
The green drink looks amazing, like some kind of witches brew. ;-D
Cucumber and avacado is an interesting combination and I have never thought of putting them together to create a drink before. I would like to try the Banana, mango and pear, it looks delicious.
Love your inspiring photos as always.
Autumn blessings,
Jo. xx

Dianne said...

Hello Victoria, you photography, is outstanding, how you use the sun is awesome, the drinks look wonderful, I have to say I have never tired any I drink just water and lemon, or tea, from the looks of these I would try them anytime, thanks for sharing, big hugs...

Tammie Lee said...

ummm, yum
i feel more alive simply in reading your words and seeing your beautiful photos.

i think i have a cucumber that i will eat in slices tonight. thank you for the inspiration.

Inge said...

Hi Victoria, yummy:-) At the moment I enjoy everything made with plums, pumpkins and apples - everything mother earth serves at the moment in our garden - Have a great week ahead, Inge

Mandy Southgate said...

Those look yummy, I really must get a juicer. This autumn I've been experimenting with gluten-free stews and soups. It is going well so far.

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *