w e l c o m e

w e l c o m e

Body ~ Mind ~ Heart ~ Spirit ~ Soul ~ From Earth to Cosmos


Articles, Insights, Inspirations.
Here you will find Seasonal Reflections, Meditations, Insights for Body-Mind -Spirit.
Celebrations of Nature, Everyday Living in Simplicity & Harmony along with moments of Soulful-Magic & Creativity.

*v*

*v*

Sunday, December 22, 2013

Awakening with your Spirit, Again and Again


Your Spirit
Forever Guides you


(click pictures to enlarge for easy reading)



FINDING HARMONY
~body-mind-heart ..Soul & Spirit

6 comments:

Lady of the Woods said...

Your quotes are always so powerful in that they bring me back to my spirit and center, I can sigh, I can breathe! I thank you so much. You have a beautiful blog/spirit/soul.

VM Creation Atelier said...

Victoria,dear!
Wish you most beautiful Christmas and New 2014,full of creativity and Love!!!

Hugs,
***Violetta**

Auroran Lauriel said...

:) Beautiful :) Happy Sparkling Beautiful Solstice and New Year to you as well! . . . yes, magical, what a wonderful idea! :)

Terri said...

Dear Victoria,
What a wonderful Christmas blessing your post is! I love love love, waking up, again and again. I wish I could stay awake : )
I appreciate your post here so much, it speaks to my heart.
Thank you for it and thank you for all the many writings you have shared this year.
Hugs and hugs,
Terri

Jeannette said...

dear vic,wish you a happy warm christmas and a wonderful new year,wish you all the best,my friend :-)
Your new pictures and words soo beautiful and magic,full of harmony,the muffin,yummy its so delicousos,realy a magic muffin with banana,i looove bananas :-)

Happy Christmas :-)

Greetings Jeannette

Mandy Southgate said...

I really love this - I've been working a lot with themes of self-knowledge and choice recently - choosing to follow a path of self-discovery.

Find a Quiet Moment

Find a Quiet Moment

Meditation~Return to Center ~The Empowered Space

Yoga Spirit Meditation

Yoga  Spirit Meditation

Welcome *

Welcome *